In our Composer it is possible to validate your Text Rule Set as you change it. To use this on-time sentence-validation you first need to select an object for testing from your data.
- Go to your project in cockpit.ax-semantics.com.
- Go to tab “DATA SOURCES”
- You can choose a test object by clicking the star icon in the list.
- Now it will be listed in this view as “Objects for testing”.
This applies to the “Cockpit” (v2) version of the NLG Cloud platform:
Now you got the following possibilities to validate your text, while working in the composer. Open the test pane and then
- You can (Re-)Generate the text after changes were made in your training.
- You can look at the raw data of your test object.
- You can take a look at the property output.
- See possible missing lexicon entries.
- Last but not least you can check the sentence order of your generated text.
In v3 use the Test Data selection + Preview feature.